Friday, 4 December 2015

Welcome to my blog!

Hello everyone my name is Jemima and this is my blog! One of my best friends,Mia (her blog is Littleboxofmylife) made this account for me and I am so happy about it. I thought for my first post I might do 10 facts about me!


10 facts about me:

1. My name is Jemima.
2. My best friends are Mia, Ryhanna and Megan!
3. I love baby hippos and lions.
4. I have a passion for fashion!
5. I have one cat called Theodore and he is fat and sleeps all day!!
6. I used to have a YouTube channel but I have stopped it because im going to start again when im 17.
7. I am obsessed with makeup.
8. My celebrity crush is Thomas Brodie-Sangster
9. My favourite TV show is pretty little liars!
10. My idol is Anne Frank.


Thomas Brodie-Sangster
       XOXO Jem!


                                                P.S. I am going to post my blog at 7:00pm every night.


3 comments: