Hi everybody I am super sorry for not posting but I thought I would tell you all what I did on Friday.
It was a half day that day so that means school ended at 12:30! In school we had to go to church and sin some carols, the seats were so itchy!!!!!!!! When we got back it was break so me and my friends went to hall one and put all of our dollars in a dollar draw, I didn't win anything. First and second prize got a kindle fire HD, third prize got a £50 intu Trafford centre voucher and then last prize got a £20 intu Trafford centre voucher. After break we had double form time which was so boring! We did a quiz and watched the Muppets Christmas carol.
After we broke up I went to my friend Holly's house for a sleepover and we went roller skating at the leisure centre! I have got loads of bruises from falling over though.
XOXO Jem!
P.S Its 3 sleeps till Christmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment