Hiya guys!
In todays blog, well I guess you cam tell from the title, I am going to tell you what I am going to bake for Christmas this year!
Red velvet cupcakes:
I know this is kind of cheating but I use a ready mix for the cupcakes and icing but hey ho! S o first I like to hide a surprise in the cases like Tanya Burr did, I put an Oreo at the bottom of each case. After I have followed all the instructions, mixing, adding everything etc. I pour the mixture into the cases and put them into the oven for 15-20 minutes (I think?!?) Whilst they are cooking I get on with the icing. Once the cakes are out and cooled down I spread the vanilla icing over the cakes and they are done!
Mince pies:
Now again I know this is cheating but I really don't care! For the pastry I will buy a ready rolled shortcrust pastry and roll that out. I cut out some circles and place them in the places on the tray. I will then get my mice pie filling and put a tiny spoonful of it because if you put to much it can all start o get really big and come out! For the top I cut out a different shape and place that on top of each mince pie. BTW I don't know how long to put them in for.
I hope you liked todays blog.
XOXO Jem!
P.S. Its 10 sleeps till Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment