Saturday, 5 December 2015

I know its a bit late but...

I know its a bit late but as I only started my blog yesterday I thought I would do blogmas starting from today!

(BTW most of my pictures I get off the internet but I do edit them)!




So for my first post on blogmas I thought I would tell you guys what I do on Christmas eve.

Every Christmas eve my next door neighbour comes round so me my sister and next door neighbour bake for our Christmas eve party that we have every year. We then cuddle up watching Christmas films with my mum and grandpa (he comes every year for Christmas)! Then loads of people come round and we have a Christmas party and play games and eat cake!!

After they go home we put a mince pie, carrot and whisky for ''santa'' on the fireplace. Before we go to bed we have a hot chocolate (my next post will be on how to make the best hot chocolate)! Then me and my sister go to bed waiting for Christmas day. Come back tomorrow for another blogmas blog!

XOXO Jem!
      P.S. Its 20 days till Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment