Hey guys today im going to talk you through how to have the best Christmas pamper night!
So if I have had a stressful day or I just feel like I need a treat will run a bath and put in some bubble bath called pomegranate and melon from Wilkinson's for 95p. Just before I get in the bath I will put on a face mask, I put on the mud facial (I cant remember where from but I think it was a pound). Whilst I leave my face mask on for 15 minutes in soak into the bubbles of the bath and read or go on my phone. Once 15 minutes has passed I wash it off in the sink and wash my face, and then I cant stop feeling my face because its so smooth!
I will then put on my vanilla rhubarb body crème from Wilkinson's for 95p. I put on my pj's, dressing gown and slippers. I get my self a hot chocolate and watch a Christmas film with my family and then I go and get some beauty sleep!
Come back tomorrow for another blogmas post.
Comment down below what your favourite thing is to do on a pamper night?!?
XOXO Jem!
P.S. Its 12 sleeps till Christmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment