Saturday, 12 December 2015

Blogmas-Decorating the Christmas tree!

Hi everyone I hope you are all okay! Today im going to tell you about what I have done today.

In my household there's always tears and fighting when it comes to the Christmas tree! I bet your thinking, but why Jemima! That is because me and my sister have such a different taste in trees so she sees her bum off when we get a tree that she doesn't like!

So yesterday we got the Christmas tree, like I told you in yesterdays blog, so we decorated it today. My mum had to go to this work Christmas dinner thing so me and Molly(my sister) stayed at home and decorated the tree. As soon as my mum left we started the tree, so first we put all the lights on and garlands and things like that. I don't know about you but we have a colour scheme for our tree so we use silver, gold and  a dark brown-bronze. So we add all the baubles and then we usually fight about who puts the star on the tree but my sister had to anyway because I couldn't reach!

After we decorated I watched a really nice Christmas film called merry kissmas with a nice cup of hot chocolate.

My mum then came home and we had our tea, and now I am writing this for you.

BTW I am so sorry that this is late because I lost track of time so sorry!

XOXO Jem!
                     P.S. Its 13 sleeps till Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment