Friday, 11 December 2015

Blogmas-What gets me in the Christmas spirit




Hello everybody! I'm feeling very festive today, I think that is because I just got the Christmas tree so it makes everything more Christmassy. Right now I'm just settling down with an amazing cup of hot chocolate and writing this for you! 

Today I am going to tell you guys what gets me in the Christmas spirit.

So first of all, like I said before, its getting the Christmas tree and decorating because you can smell all the fresh pine, see all the flashing lights and all the colours every where!

Listening to Christmas songs and watching heart warming Christmas films with your family because its a time to be with your family and it also gets me even more excited for Christmas!

Opening my advent calendar. I know its a weird one but on the first of December you get excited as every chocolate you have you know your 1 day closer to Christmas.

Opening Christmas cards and presents from friends and family! I love this one because it really gets me in the mood for Xmas and shows that everybody is loved at Christmas!


I love Christmas eve because its so festive how everyone gets together and has fun and watching films and having a Christmas eve party!Also I love putting out ''Santas'' mice pie, brandy, milk and Rudolph's carrot.

My favourite time of all is Christmas day when you open your presents and have a roast dinner with family!

Well that's it for tonight but come back tomorrow for a blog post on decorating my Christmas tree and what I am doing tomorrow.

XOXO Jem!

                        P.S. Its 14 sleeps till Christmas!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment