Hello everyone I hope you are all fine! In todays blog I am going to tell you what is on my Christmas wish list. I know this post might be a bit boring because you might not want to know what's on my Christmas wish list but I will try to make it fun as possible, I promise!
- A Victoria secret spray in the scent pure seduction.
- A sprinkle of glitter by Louise.
- Username Evie by Joe Sugg.
- A makeup bag.
- Clothes.
- Money.
- A pair of mahogany boots from New Look.
- A Christmas jumper.
I know its not much and that this post is so short but oh well. Also comment down below what you want for Christmas!
Come back tomorrow for last minute quick and easy DIY Christmas presents which I have tried out myself!
XOXO Jem!
P.S. Its 17 sleeps till Christmas!

This was such a good post! Ive asked for makeup, such as the naked 1 :) lovely blog!!
ReplyDeletePhoebe & Abida || phoebida.blogspot.co.uk
Thank you so much and I hope you get what you want! :)
Delete